1. Hide your cash or IDs in between your phone and the phone case.
You definitely don't need to lug around all your gift cards and credit cards at a music festival. Only bring the money and IDs you need, and slip them discreetly in your phone case.
2. Stick your phone in a plastic sandwich bag to prevent it from getting ruined.
You'll still be able to access the buttons through the bag, and the plastic will protect it from sweat, dirt, mud, etc.
3. Change your phone background to a photo of your name and an emergency contact number in case you lose your phone.
Type it into your notes app, take a screenshot, and change it to your lock screen. And then just hope that the person who finds your phone is a good Samaritan.
4. Screenshot travel directions and then turn off your Internet to save battery.
Don't drain all your battery by relying on GPS during the drive to the venue. Instead, turn off your location services after taking the screenshot and refer to photos of the directions.
5. Take a picture of a landmark near where you parked your car so you can easily find it during the rush at the end of the day.
Losing your car is the last thing you need when you're tired and just want to get home so you can shower.